Tuesday, March 01, 2005

February Toadstool

Ok, so Toadstool is my official night out, so I guess I am a little biased, but....well, I personally think it was the best one yet!!! It didn't start out too brilliantly, with the owner of the club only turning up at 9:45pm leaving the crew with only 15 minutes to set up [sort it out mate-they need more time!!!], but once things were sorted and the event got underway it was amazing!!! I started just chilling and talking to the guys- Marcus, much respect for the technicolour dream 'fro!!!! After being beckoned onto the dancefloor by the lovely Shiva, I basically stayed there all night, taking only brief breaks to relax and have a ciggie! The music was amazing- Boris, Toad (Nick) and Rana (Darren) played solid mixes of excellent tunes. Hand signs making 'T' signs were going up all over the place as one tremendous track after another enveloped the club! Wayner's mix just caught me at the right time and sent me sky-wards, and Fun-Gi Psy'd (Giles) played his usual eclectic mix which carried me on. Finally the mighty F'da F'da hit the decks and blew me away as usual with his brand of storming, stomping set. Absolutely staggering all night and left me wanting more!!!!
Unfortunately, I danced so much I could barely walk for a couple of days after but I just couldn't help myself- it was that good!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home