Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sorry...

...I haven't updated in a while. I really didn't have much to post, what with work and other stuff I haven't really been out and about that much. Then I became ill which left me uninspired and lethargic to say the least. And then to cap it all off, a fortnight ago, just as I was well on the road to recovery from my illness I had a motorcycle accident. I hit a patch of grease/dust/cowshit/whatever as I opened the throttle coming off a roundabout and lost the front end. I had quite severe soft tissue damage to my left hand, some detatched cartledge in my ribs (which not only hurts like an absolute fucker, but also makes me feel sick when I can feel my ribs moving when I shift weight or turn over in bed), and dislocated and partially crushed my right thumb (the bone in the end of my thumb is completely splintered and I also chipped a bone in my hand when my thumb dislocated). I have a cast on my right hand with my thumb set sticking out- makes my hand look as though it's got a hard-on, which is kind of ironic as having my right hand in plaster has ruined my love life. LOL!!! Anyway, there you have it. My bikes a mess, I can't sit at my desk for too long as my ribs start to hurt, and I struggle to use a mouse for too long as it makes my thumb swell and hurt like fuck. It's also delayed the launch of my new website- PadsterOnline which is also pissing me off no end. I'll try to update here soon- until then take care and have fun.
Padster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home