Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Summer

Ok, this summer just gets better and better. Fresh back from a week in Ibiza (see review & pics below), I spent the weekend just gone with a "loose affiliation of friends" at a pub in Loughborough. The two main things we have in common are motorbikes

and quality beer. Much fun was had by all, with a cracking blues band, and lots and LOTS of alcohol. I gave my Dad a late Father's day present of a bottle of Mari Mayans Absinthe, and on the Friday night he drank a glass down in one when he was already drunk and much messiness ensued. Still, he recovered enough to have a couple of pints on the Saturday night!
This weekend I'll be at The Glade. A full review (of what I can remember) and some pics (hopefully) will be posted sometime next week. Have a good 'un whatever you're up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home